With concerns about cutting cost, and a spiraling economy many companies are now looking to defray cost in anyway possible. With companies closing shop, laying off or just plain moving overseas the only thing that seems to now be employed is frugality.
These trends and concerns also effects the window cleaning industry as well. So then how can spending $400-$8000 (most systems can be moderately purchased for $2000) on a pure water system hardly be financially healthy let alone frugal for YOUR window cleaning company? Is there justification for allotting funds for such a purchase?
First thing we must realize is purchasing a pure water system is an investment. When we make an investment we expect to see a return on the money we invested. In other words we need to justify the cost and be able to see tangible evidence of such a purchase. So how can purchasing a pure water system actually be profitable for YOU and your company?
- Pure water cleaning or WFP has been shown to cut down labor and time by up to 80% compared to traditional methods. Having a pure water system on the job is like having a second or third guy on site, without paying workers comp, insurances, or payroll. (no excuses or back talk either) So a job that lets say took two guys to do in an eight hour period can be cut down in half or more. With just this benefit alone a business owner can see a return on investment in just a couple of months, as more jobs can be completed in a day and labor cost can be cut.
- Pure water or WFP saves money in training cost. Let’s face it when a new employee with no previous experience joins your company. You invest your time and money hoping your new hire will eventually turn your company a profit. In just a half hour a new hire can be trained and cleaning windows spotlessly, turning over your company a profit the first day he starts. Convinced yet?
- Use of a pure water system can actually decrease workers compensation cost .
- With the new “green awareness” trend happening, having a pure water system can actually mean the difference between being awarded a job or not. Keep in mind pure water technology employs nothing but 100% water. No soaps, no residues, no harmful damage to the environment. Also in the very near future having green technology such as this can actually make your company eligible for certain grants.
- Having a pure water system or WFP can also make awning cleaning a profitable add on to any window cleaning company. They now make chemical injectors that can be used in conjunction with most systems on the market.
These are some of the many reasons why window cleaners are adding pure water technology to their companies at an alarming rate. Many window cleaners will attest that such a purchase has been the best investment to their business. J. Racenstein has professional window cleaners on staff who can answer questions and help get your business set up with a pure water system that’s right for you and your budget. Why not give us a call today!!