|Tin Side Detector Lamp|
Tin Side Detectore Lamp is used because some chemicals, like Hydroflouric acid (found in CC550) will "smoke" or "cook" the tin side of float glass. This tin detectors will identify if the side you are working on is the tin or air side of the glass.
|Tin Side Digital Detector|
The new digital Tin Side Detector offers a new technology for identifying the tin surface of float glass.
• By placing the meter on both sides of the glass, the instrument will immediately determine which surface is the tin surface.
• The user no longer has to interpret the reflection of a bulb-style lamp on the surface of the glass to make a subjective guess as to which surface is the tin side.
• The TS2300 can be used in any lighting conditions.
• More rugged, portable and energy efficient than previous products of its kind.
• No need to frequently replace bulbs or batteries with this exciting new product.