Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Removing Mold off Stucco
02-24-2011, 12:45 PM
Removing Mold off Stucco
What is the most effective product to use while pressure washing mold/mildew off of stucco? I used tons of bleach and it just isn't getting the job done?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2011, 03:57 PM
RE: Removing Mold off Stucco
Its a little ironic that you ask that question, because at the moment I also have another customer who's been testing out chemicals to remove mold from stucco. My current customer has tried about 7 different mold removal products and has found the Algae & Mold Stain Cleaner and Remover to be the most effective. The instructions says to dilute 1 to 6, but this customer is using the product full strength and using a soft brush to agitate it while it dwells for a while. Just be careful when pressure washing the stucco, to not be too close and preferrably use the soft washing method to remove the chemical.

We suggest that you make sure to let ur client know that this will not completely remove the mold, since mold is a growing bacteria that will reappear after time. Waivers are suggested.

Check out the product here: http://www.jracenstein.com/items/stain_remover_mold_and_algae_gal_chomp.html

JennyBlush
J.Racenstein Co
800-221-3748
Window Cleaning Supplies
jenny@jracenstein.com
03-04-2011, 09:04 AM
Jenny, the mold algale cleaner. Is it a green product?

Paul
Show me Cleaning
03-06-2011, 09:58 PM
(03-04-2011 09:04 AM)ShowMe Wrote:  Jenny, the mold algale cleaner. Is it a green product?

Hey Paul,

It's free of bleach so its more environmentally friendly, but I'm not absolutely sure if its "green". We have the MoldStat Plus that has been EPA registered.

JennyBlush
J.Racenstein Co
800-221-3748
Window Cleaning Supplies
jenny@jracenstein.com
03-07-2011, 04:55 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2011 05:07 AM by ShowMe.)
(03-06-2011 09:58 PM)Jenny Wrote:  
(03-04-2011 09:04 AM)ShowMe Wrote:  Jenny, the mold algale cleaner. Is it a green product?

Hey Paul,

It's free of bleach so its more environmentally friendly, but I'm not absolutely sure if its "green". We have the MoldStat Plus that has been EPA registered.

This may sound like a dumb question. But I read some were that their was a coating that can be used after the clean. Maybe it was this product: http://www.jracenstein.com/store/Itemdes...17&eq=&Tp=

Mold is hard to completely get rid of. And if anyone knows a why let me know. Thanks

Paul
Show me Cleaning
03-07-2011, 11:36 AM
Yes, You can use that product and also the Chomp Barrier. Item code 83-73.

And reason why mold is so hard to COMPLETELY get rid of is because it grows. So one tiny spore that could've been missed after doing the most thorough job you can ever do, can continue growing. Never guarantee that you can take it all off, because it will come back.

JennyBlush
J.Racenstein Co
800-221-3748
Window Cleaning Supplies
jenny@jracenstein.com
05-03-2011, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2011 01:06 PM by Window Kleen.)
(02-24-2011 12:45 PM)Guest Wrote:  What is the most effective product to use while pressure washing mold/mildew off of stucco? I used tons of bleach and it just isn't getting the job done?

Have u tried using the outdoor concentrated version? Used full strenght on a water soaked surface usually does well for me. Wetting the area down well usually keeps it from showing bleach marks. Apply chemical with a scrub brush
Find all posts by this user
10-17-2011, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2011 11:28 PM by samill123.)
General Grout Cleaning Tips:
1. First clean the grout with water to remove loose surface debris and allow to dry
2. Don't use bleach on colored grout, bleach will discolor the grout.
3. Don't clean granite or natural stone with household cleaners.
4. When cleaning with acids such as vinegar, be aware that grout often contains cement which is alkaline. There are also plenty of natural stone tiles that have alkaline properties such as marble and travertine. Cleaning with acids can and will etch away the surface.
Etc..

office window cleaning
10-18-2011, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2011 05:50 AM by LanceGolden.)
Jenny In the Carpet cleaning industry, we use "Anti-Microbial" products VS. Quat products to stop future growth of mold... such as http://www.sporicidin.com/products/mold-...t-solution
10-20-2011, 04:58 AM
I guess since this is a help froum. Better let my opion be know. Home Depot sales a product call mold armor. Its in the paint department. I have used it and it works great. sprary up on the mold dwell time and powerwasher. I was amazed how well it worked. I'm thinking 7.00 bucks will cover about 1000 foot.

Paul
Show me Cleaning
07-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Is it is best solution for the mold removal? I am facing the problems with mold in some areas of my house since an year. The area which is covered with mold in the bathroom , under the washing machine and in some other places and it is totally spoiling the look of my house. I used to pour the bleaching powder in the areas which are filled with mold and left it freely for some time till the area is becomes completely dry and after that I used to clean the surface. This is a lengthy process and I now I am not having enough time for the entire procedure. While I am in search for the solution I found your product. Could you please produce some attachment links regarding the price, features and about other details of the product?

indoor air quality ottawa
mold inspection ottawa