CLX 27ft Tele Pole Hybrid Complete
The Gardiner line of poles are nicely improved.
Special features include quick-loq brush & adapters for easy accessory changes.
Thicker clamps that are grooved at each end to prevent finger pinching while collapsing pole.
Levers now have an aluminum pivot nut.
CLX hybrid 27ft pole is a 4 section telescopic carbon composite pole. Best for working with heights of 32 ft.
Comes with Super Lite 11in mixed media brush, smart clamps, quick-loq gooseneck, all season hose & connector.
Has the option to add extension piece.
CLX 27 - 6 section telescopic carbon-composite pole
Comes complete with FREE Brush* & Quick-LoQ Gooseneck*
- New 65% Carbon Fibre Content on all Sections
- Extended length - 8.1m
- Closed Length - 1.56m
- Weight - 1800g
- Handle Diameter - 37mm
- Insulated Handle Section & extending sections have been tested to resist up to 5,000v with an average resistance of 3.2 GO
- Featuring the Patented Gardiner Smart Clamps - Patent Numbers - UK - GB2512390, Europe - SP2784335, China - ZL201310301256.1
CLX 27 Carbon-Composite Pole - New More Rigid Material
- Section Material - New Mixture 65/35 Carbon Fibre/Glass Fibre on all sections - Now more rigid
- Clamp Material - Dupont-Zytel® thermoplastic reinforced nylon
- Insulated matt finish handle section
- Top of pole has a No.1 size Gardiner Smart Clamp to connect to the Gardiner QuicK-LoQ gooseneck system
Water-Fed poles should not be used near electricals wires, this would include the wires that connect a structure to the grid as well as the electrical grid wires themselves,
Gardiner Pole Systems builds protection into their poles.
All of the handle sections and extension sections of Gardiner’s poles are insulated against electrical current.
Gardiner Pole Systems do not recommend the operator removes the handle sections off their poles in an effort to make a smaller pole as this pole would not have the protection of the insulated base. The CLX range which is insulated throughout.
Maintaining good electrical isolation is a hallmark of the engineering that goes into the Gardiner Pole Systems line of water-fed poles and a high priority from Alex Gardiner personally to offer quality protection to the operator. This is why every handle section is insulated with a complete layer of insulating material.
Gardiner has electrically tested their poles to be able to isolate a minimum of 5000V.