SuperMax 3K 27ft Tele Pole HM carbon
SuperMax 3K 27ft Tele Pole HM Carbon
- 3K Super-Max Pole
- The most robust short collapsed pole with great rigidity
- Excellent rigidity even when used with extensions at up to 40ft
- 6 Section Telescopic Carbon Pole with High Modulus & 3K strengthened sections
- Patented Gardiner Smart Clamps
- Comes complete with Super-Lite® Brush, Quick-LoQ Gooseneck, Pole Hose & Connector
- 100% Carbon Fiber Content in Extensuion Sections
- Base Handle Section has Outer Electrical Insulated Layer for Safety
- Working Reach: 32ft
Super Max 27 - 6 Section 3K Carbon Telescopic Pole
Comes complete with FREE Brush* & Quick-LoQ Gooseneck*
- 3K Carbon High Modulus Construction
- 100% Carbon Fibre Content in Extending Sections
- Base Handle Section has Outer Insulated Layer for Safety
- Extended length - 8.1m
- Closed Length - 1.56m
- Weight - 1690g
- Handle Diameter - 37mm
- Insulated Handle Section has been tested to resist up to 5,000v with an average resistance of 3.2 GO
- Can be extended with the #7-9 Super Max extensions
- Featuring the Patented Gardiner Smart Clamps - Patent Numbers - UK - GB2512390, Europe - SP2784335, China - ZL201310301256.1
Super Max Carbon Pole
Constructed using 3K & T800 high quality carbon fibre cloth to improve rigidity in all sections to help achieve improved rigidity for high level work compared to our SLX pole range.
Carbon Fibre supplied by the worlds leading carbon fibre producer - Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality assurance systems
- Section Material - 100% Carbon Fibre on all extending sections
- Clamp Material - Dupont-Zytel® thermoplastic reinforced nylon
- Key sections feature High Modulus Carbon Fibre
- Insulated matt finish handle section
- Top of pole has a No.1 size Gardiner Smart Clamp to connect to the Gardiner QuicK-LoQ gooseneck system
Water-Fed poles should not be used near electricals wires, this would include the wires that connect a structure to the grid as well as the electrical grid wires themselves,
Gardiner Pole Systems builds protection into their poles.
All of the handle sections and extension sections of Gardiner’s poles are insulated against electrical current.
Gardiner Pole Systems do not recommend the operator removes the handle sections off their poles in an effort to make a smaller pole as this pole would not have the protection of the insulated base. The CLX range which is insulated throughout.
Maintaining good electrical isolation is a hallmark of the engineering that goes into the Gardiner Pole Systems line of water-fed poles and a high priority from Alex Gardiner personally to offer quality protection to the operator. This is why every handle section is insulated with a complete layer of insulating material.
Gardiner has electrically tested their poles to be able to isolate a minimum of 5000V.