Ultimate 46ft Tele Pole HM Carbon Kevlar
- Ultimate Rigidity & Ease of Use when working at serious heights
- 51ft Working Reach Height - 46ft Actual Length
- High Modulus Carbon Fibre & Kevlar Fully Telescopic Pole
- Featuring the Patented Gardiner Smart Clamps
- Base Handle Section (#9) & Section #7 has Outer Insulated Layer for Safety - has been tested to resist up to 5,000v with an average resistance of 3.2 GO
- Comes Complete with FREE Super-Lite Brush, Quick-LoQ Gooseneck*, 'All Season' Pole Hose & Connector
- Fully Telescopic from 46ft to 74ft with Extender Packs (Reach 50ft - 78ft)
- Fully Telescopic Extender Packs Feature can also have a Quick-Release Control-Bar System for greater control and safety at height
Water-Fed poles should not be used near electricals wires, this would include the wires that connect a structure to the grid as well as the electrical grid wires themselves,
Gardiner Pole Systems builds protection into their poles.
All of the handle sections and extension sections of Gardiner’s poles are insulated against electrical current.
Gardiner Pole Systems do not recommend the operator removes the handle sections off their poles in an effort to make a smaller pole as this pole would not have the protection of the insulated base. The CLX range which is insulated throughout.
Maintaining good electrical isolation is a hallmark of the engineering that goes into the Gardiner Pole Systems line of water-fed poles and a high priority from Alex Gardiner personally to offer quality protection to the operator. This is why every handle section is insulated with a complete layer of insulating material.
Gardiner has electrically tested their poles to be able to isolate a minimum of 5000V.