How to Assemble a Gardiner Water-Fed Pole
When you receive your Gardiner Pole, you'll also find a bag. Inside the bag you'll find the following:
- A Brush
- A Gooseneck Adapter
- A small piece of orange tubing with a union
- If the tubes on the brush aren't connected, go ahead and connect them into the T
- Push the orange tubing up through the Gooseneck and then attach the top of the tubing to the T on the brush.
- Click the to of the Gooseneck Adapter into the hole in the brush.
- Run your hose through the Gardiner Water-Fed Pole and have it run out the top.
- Connect the hose to the brush assembly union. (It's a quick connect so it can easily be added or removed.)
- Push the hose inside the pole.
- Open your clamp, push into place, close the clamp.