Backpack V3 Pure Water w/ GH fitting
- Large Capacity 5.8 Gallon
- Long Battery Life - up to 9 hours
- 12v Pump is capable and quiet
- Variable Flow Rate
- Separate On-Off Switch
The most popular and reliable backpack to date.
The perfect complement to an RODI Cart - ideal for access into awkward areas.
- Larger Capacity - 5.8 Gallons - 22.75 litre maximum capacity
- (20 litres to measured line - 22.75 litres when full)
- Molded Handle - more secure carrying
- Pump & Controller - 12v powerful, quiet 60psi pump
- Variable Flow rate
1/10th of a Gallon to 6/10ths of a gallon per minute
0.35 liters per minute to 2.3 liter per minute
- Long Lasting - up to 9 hours pumping from each charge
- Voltage indicator gauge
- Removable backpack straps
- 1.5m flexible orange outlet hose - Fits Garden Hose Fittings
*Remove bottom panel only if battery does not work. It may disconnect during shipment.
BACKPACK USE AND BATTERY CHARGING INSTRUCTIONS
To use the variable flow controller on the V3 Backpack, push the on/off switch to the upper “ON” (I) position and then turn on the unit using the flow control silver dial until the desired flow rate is reached. When desired flow rate is set, you can then switch on and off to this speed using just the on/off switch. For full flow rate push the switch to the lower “ON” (II) setting.
The battery comes charged as standard. However, it is recommended that you charge the battery again until the green LED on the charger illuminates. The battery charger will show a red LED whilst charging and when battery is less than full.
To read the backpack voltmeter: Turn the pump switch to the lower “ON” (II) setting - when the green light shows, this indicates the backpack is fully charged; when just the yellow light or the red light shows it indicates the backpack needs re-charging. Failure to do so and continuing to use the backpack in this battery state could damage the battery and shorten its lifespan.
- For prolonged battery life and to avoid battery cell damage it is best to keep the battery charged as often as possible, preferably after each use.
- Only charge the unit using the supplied battery charger. Do not use a computer lead or similar.
- If using with chemicals, always ensure that the unit is rinsed out fully and the pump and hose is flushed through for a few minutes with pure water before storage