Bio-Solv Acetone Replacement Pt
- An environmentally safe replacement to Acetone, Toluene, MEK, and Xylene
- Developed with U.S. EPA DfE program
- Can be used on all sorts of products, from cleaning guns to removing glue, to conditioning brushes.
- 100% bio based, biodegradable, and carbon neutral
A Tried and Proven Green Solvent...Hundreds of Uses...Highly Effective...5 Times Stronger...Lasts 10 Times Longer
- Use in Place of Acetone, Toluene MEK and Xylene
- Tool, Gun and Brush Cleaning
- Quickly and easily cleans paint guns, rollers, and brushes to save time
- Graffiti and Adhesive Removal
- Fast, effective removal of permanent marker, paints, and adhesives on non-porous surfaces
- Surface, Preparation and Clean-up
- Excellent dirt, grease, and residue removal
- Leaves no film or residue
- Brush Conditioner
- Cleans deeply and fully brings back your favorites like new
- Effectively Cleans
- Polyester, vinyl esters, and epoxy resins.
- Polyurethanes, varnishes, enamels, and UV curable coatings.
- Reusable and Environmentally Friendly
- Cleans Up with Water
A Tried and Proven Green Solvent
- Reuse and recycle easily. Saves money. Less downstream waste
- Non-flammable. No special storage, disposal costs or DOT requirements
- 100% Bio-based, Bio-degradable, and carbon neutral
- Made from renewable resources
DfE (Design for the Environment) Certified
DfE is an EPA program where the US Government partners with a product manufacturer in the creation and certification process. This means that the DfE scientific review team has screened each ingredient for potential human health and environmental effects based on currently available information. Product manufacturers who become DfE partners, and earn the right to display the DfE logo on recognized products, have invested heavily in research, development and reformulation, to ensure that their ingredients and finished products are on the green end of the environmental spectrum, while mainaining or improving product performance.
Mix Ratio: Ready-to-Use