Comet P36 Skid Sprayer P-36 Pump
- This P36 Sprayer is well regarded as a High Volume Low Pressure Gas Sprayer.
- Designed to spray harsh chemicals from a tank the pump system is able to withstand SH as well as pesticides.
- Also used to pump water to be distributed to other areas of a large cleaning task, like a solar farm
- A positive displacement pump that has a return line plumbed back to the tank, the pressure/flow regulator manages the pump output for control of the water/surfactant/pesticide flow
- It is a tank draw pump that delivers 6.5 GPM through a 1/2in hose to your trigger gun at up to 125psi.
NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE
Comet Skid Sprayer P-36
The Comet P36 pump system is a water moving marvel.
It is a tank draw pump that delivers 6.5 GPM through a 1/2in hose to your trigger gun at up to 125psi.
This sprayer offers a tough triple diaphragm pump with a pressure regulator, gearbox and Honda 6.5 GX engine.
Bleach capable it resists the effects of sodium hypochlorite and easy easy to rebuild.
Used to pump water from a tank to multiple pressure washers and as a Softwashing Spray Pump for Roof, Structure fence and deck SH mix cleaning.
Softwashing is a niche market that is high demand in many areas of the country many contractors prefer a high flow specialized pumping system that allows them to use a soft pressure wash technique that pumps from a chemical tank.
The Comet Kid Sprayer is bleach resistant, high volume and low pressure to avoid damaging the underlying surface.
This is a positive displacement pump and needs a return line plumbed back to the tank, the pressure/flow regulator, included, manages the pump output for precision control of the water/surfactant flow
This unit comes stock with a slotted unloader which bypasses 3 GPM of the 9 GPM pump capacity back into the tank
1 year Limited Warranty
Gas engine Honda
Total Flow 9.6 (6.5 in Softwash Configuration)
Dimensions L x W x H (in.)
25 x 16 x 16
Mounting Base L x W (in.)
20 x 9 1/2
Temperature Capacity (°F)
Inlet Port (in.)
Outlet Port (in.)