Double Brush 25in Wide 24v Electric Cleaning Kit for Solar
- Dual Brush design scrubs away surface dust, mold and bird droppings with ease
- Counter rotating bruses stabilize the system on the panel allowing for easy control with superior cleaning power.
- 25 inch cleaning path with an 18ft brush makes quick work of most panels systems cleaning 1.2MW to 1.6MW per 8 hour day
- Very Efficient cleaning 5000 to 8000 square feet per hour, depending on access, Reliable components offers long service life
- Low Water use design offers a eco-friendly, responsible cleaning method consuning 2 to 3 gallons per minute
A rugged design that is simple to use allow the operator to cleane solar panels easily, quietl;y and efficiently.
The opeator is offered the choice of running the brush via battery power or 110v electricity.
- Use the backpack and LIOn battery and run the brush for 4 to 5 hour at a time
- Use the Power Supply and run the brush from 110v, either house power or 1500 watt automotive power inverter
This Solar Brush offers efficient cleaning with excelent scrubbing power.
The lightweigt design offers easy setup and less cleaning effort that the larger brushes, great for cleaing in tight areas, working on sloped rooftops, this makes the cleaning easier and faster.
The adaptive angle adjustment with the T-style damping sstructure makes it easy to keep the head perfectly in line with the panels being cleaned
This Dual Brush design scrubs away surface dust, mold and bird droppings with ease, the rotating bruses stabilize the system on the panel allowing for easy control with superior cleaning power.
- The 25 inch cleaning path with an 18ft brush makes quick work of most panels systems cleaning 1.2MW to 1.6MW per 8 hour day
- Very Efficient the brush cleans 5000 to 8000 square feet per hour, depending on access
- Built from Durable and Reliable components the brush offers a long service life with many hours of cleaning
- Low Water use design offers a eco-friendly, responsible cleaning method consuming as little as 2.5 to 3 gallons per minute (more water will slow faster cleaning)
- Adaptable, use the LiOn battery or 110v power depending on the job task.
- Battery Powered operation is the most convenient way to clean residential solar arrays
- Lightweight, easy to carry to the work site, easy to use and position on the photovoltalic panels
- Requires 2.5 to 5 gallons per minute reverse osmoisis treated water supply
- Brush Width: 12.5in (2 qty)
- Cleaning Path: 25in Wide
- Pole extends to 18ft
- Pole and Brush weighs 16lbs
- Battery Pack weighs 9lbs
- Length of Power Cable: 45ft
- 30ft combo with water feed
- Plus 25 feet of extension cable
- Water Hose: 30ft combo with power cable
- Lithium Battery: 24v 26ah
- Charger: 25.2v 3ah - 110v to 220v supply
- Battery Life: 4 to 5 hours
- Recharge Time: 10 to 12hours
- Power Supply (for 110v operation) AC 110v to 220v to DC 24v
- Backpack to carry the battery when cleaning when battery powered
- Motor: DC 24v, 120w 300RPM
The Brush Needs Water these are some suggestions for a production Water system and alternative all day power.
(Below Tanks, RO Water system, pumps, controllers, etc, not included)
Reverse Osmosis Water can be supplied from a tank from a 5gpm pump managed by a Pump Controller
From an on on-demand RO water purification system capable of 3 gallons per minute
Tap water filtered though comercially available DI Tanks
Optionally a 24v battery system can be built that will last all day and charge at night from a 24v plugin charger
Use two 80amp bateries in series and you can run the pump from a single 12v battery and the brush from the to 12v batteries in series