Dust Max Large Capacity Industrial Vacuum
- This is a Large Capacity transportable industrial, commercial grade vacuum for collecting dry debris into an easy to replace plastic bag, use a clear bag to make monitoring easier.
- This Vacuum offers a single 107 CFM 1200 watt (10 amp) motor offering powerful 94 inches of lift and includes a 25ft cord.
- The vertical orientation of the Vacuum makes for easy transport and storage, the vacuum collapses down when not in use to a smaller height and then is easily expanded for operation
- Small yet powerful this commecial/industrial vacuum offers the versatility of the plastic bag collection system
- The stable, no tip design is combined with two large back wheels and dual front wheels for excellent maneuverability and easy to exchange single bag collection system
Dust Max Large Capacity Commercial VacuumThe Dust Max Large Capacity Industrial/commercial Vacuum is an ideal large capacity, dry vacuum for construction, manufacturing, commercial cleaning. Targeted to excel at such applications such as woodworking and concrete grinding where the collection of fine dust is an issue.
The IPC Eagle DustMax features a durable, chrome steel tank that is rust, crack, and chemical resistant.
Plastic bag collection system for easily disposing of debris
Easy adjustment vertically into different working positions.
Includes a standard attachment kit
Can be equipped with a HEPA filter.
Stable, no-tip design
Two large back wheels with dual front swivel casters
Powerful, 1200 watt (10 Amp)vacuum motor
Shipping Weight is 65 lbs, Product Weight is 55.00lbs
Manufacturer Warranty is 1 Year
Returns accepted on unopened product only for 30 Days
Air Volume: 107 cfm
Lift: 94 inches
Cord Length: 25'
Accessory Pack 1.5 in
includes: 8 feet of 1.5in vacuum hose, Wand, Floor Tool, Crevice Tool and Round Dusting Brush
Package Type is Individual Vacuum on a Pallet for Truck Delivery
Power Source is Electric - 110v Corded 10 amp
Large capacity transportable industrial vacuum for the collection of large amounts of debris. Specific markets include concrete and stone grinding, wood working and general contract.