EaCo Chem Cleansol BC Siding and Gutter Cleaner
- Super Concentrated Cleansol BC is an Alkaline Cleaner designed to deep clean most any building surface.
- Cleansol BC is generally a brushless cleaning application that allows cleaning professionals to obtain an exceptional clean
- Removes Oxidation on Siding, Tire Marks on Concrete, Tiger Stripes on Gutters, Membrane Roofs, Fuel Stains
- Can be used as a neutralizer after cleaning with acids as a neutral overspray
- Used as the Second Cleaner in a Two Step (Britenol and then Cleansol) cleaning it offers exceptional brushless cleaning results
$31.50 - $142.00
Cleansol BC is a different concept in house washing.
It is meant for Painted surfaces and vinyl, your gutters, vinyl siding, and painted aluminum siding will look as good after washing as they did when new.
The surfaces will also be protected from environmental damage and will clean more easily next cleaning.
- Cleansol BC will remove stains from gutters,
- Provide great deck cleaning results with super fast rinsing and spot free drying.
- Cleansol BC is completely safe on paint, glass, and plants.
- It will remove virtually any dirt, soil, or stain that is on a painted surface.
- Cleansol BC is biodegradable and very safe for people even though it is a powerful cleaner.
- Deep cleans virtually all surfaces including painted metal, EIFS, vinyl, awnings, roofs, porous concrete, fiberglass, siding, and wood. -Neutralizer of choice for acids used in high ris
- Brushless and Powerful Cleaner
- Fast Rinsing
- Safe to use on Painted Surfaces and Glass.
- Spot Free Drying
- Protects from environmental damage
- Can dry on surface.
- Does not remove deep black staining, Britenol would be the product to use.
- The product works equally well hot or cold but should not exceed 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Polished aluminum could be whitened or browned by the soap. In this situation, Britenol can be used safely.
- For really deep black staining use Britenol.
Do not use on polished aluminum
- Appearance & Odor: Amber color, mild citrus odor.
- Physical State: Liquid.
- pH: 13.5
- Vapor Pressure (mmHg): As water
- Vapor Density (air=1): As water
- Boiling Point: 212° F
- Freezing/Melting Point: N.A.
- Specific Gravity (water =1): 1.09
- Evaporation Rate: As water
- Solubility in Water: Complete
Always test prior to beginning full-scale cleaning operations. Testing should confirm cleaning effectiveness on each type of surface and stain designated to be cleaned.
Test also to determine the desired surface contact time and any potential for adverse reactions with adjacent materials. Allow test panels to dry thoroughly before evaluating final appearance and results.
First cut at 4:1 to make product ready to use then follow the dilution range listed below.
- One way is to add 1 Gallon of Cleansol BC to a 5 Gallon Pail and then add 4 gallons of water
Apply using a pressure washer downstreaming, X-Jet or a low pressure spray applicator.
- 10:1 for difficult cleaning
- 20:1 for light soil and brushing
- 1:1 for gutters and down spouts (Not Further Diluted)
Note: Dilutions will vary based on the severity of the stain and type of surface.
EIFS, glass, painted siding, vinyl siding, gutters, downspouts, masonry surfaces, vinyl awnings, aluminum composite, tilt-up concrete, painted concrete and wood
Cleansol BC was designed for use with a pressure washer by professionals but can be used by the homeowners with brush or low-pressure sprayer application using either hot or cold water.
Brushless cleaning requires the product to be laid on the surface using two quick applications, which leads to complete soil release most of the time. For brushless rinsing use no less than 1,000 psi or more than 1,500 psi at 3 gallons per minute. Avoid using pressure that would mark the underlying surface. Craftsmanship determines the appropriate pressures for rinsing.
A complete rinse is always recommended, however, the chemistry never requires flooding a wall. Pressures that mark or damage the surface should be avoided.
When in doubt, follow the surface manufacturers recommended P.S.I. for the substrate on which you are working.
Water softeners are built into the product; water pretreatment is generally not necessary.
Cleansol BC does not mix with bleach.
Coverage rates will vary from 100 - 250 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the surface porosity, texture and severity of staining.