EaCo Chem Hot Stain Remover Hard Surface Cleaner Gallon
- Hot Stain Remover is a high pH alkaline cleaning product that will remove both food and petroleum oil staining
- Excellent Detergent for removing heavy carbon deposits and oil from concrete and masonry.
- Ideal for concrete drive-thrus and dumpster pads
- Hot Stain Remover is a powerful alkaline cleaning solution that allows the user to tackle all kinds of professional cleaning projects.
- Hot Stain Remover is used at 10 to 1 for light staining and is used undiluted on difficult stains
Hot Stain Remover Gallon
Hot Stain Remover excels at removing oil stains produced by food products or petroleum based products on porous concrete surfaces.
Heavy carbon deposits on masonry can also be easily removed without altering the surface.
- Removes food and petrolium oil stains
- Removes carbon stains
- • Ideal for drive-throughs and dumpster pads
- • Removes smoke residue from masonry
- • Cleans up grout
Surfaces Tested and deemed suitable
- Clay Brick
- Concrete Brick
- Glazed Brick
- Buff Brick
- Red Brick
- Colored Block
- Smooth Block
- Split Face Block
- Burnished Block
- Ground Faced Block
- Precast Concrete
- Natural Stone
- Stone Veneer
- Cast Stone
- Clay Pavers
- Concrete Pavers
- Colored Mortar
Food Grease on Bluestone - Due to the sensitive nature of bluestone, care must be taken when cleaning with chemicals. For this reason, Hot Stain Remover was used to remove the heavy food grease from this walkway.
Pretesting a small area of the targetd cleaning area is always recommended prior to full-scale Cleaning of the surface.
While this list is extensive, there are other substrates that Hot Stain Remover may be suitable for that are not listed.
Every cleaning situation is unique in its own way, so please follow all precaution, pre-testing and application instructions included in the Product Data Sheet
• May cause damage to some metallic surfaces
- Appearance: Amber color
- Odor: Mild citrus scent
- Physical State: Liquid
- pH: 13.5
- Boiling Point: >212o F
- Specific Gravity (water=1): 1.15 @ 77o F
- Evaporation Rate: as Water
- Solubility in Water: Complete
- Viscosity Water thin
Protect anodized aluminum, glass, painted substrates, and other surrounding building hardware not inteded to be cleaned from exposure to the chemical. Cover foliage with polyethylene or other proven protective material. Avoid wind drift on surrounding surfaces such as auto and pedestrian traffic.
Do not clean when temperatures are below freezing or will be overnight. If freezing conditions exist, allow adequate time for the surface to thaw. If air temperatures excees 90 degrees Fahrenheit, flash cool thesurface with water before applying product. Do not allow products to dry on the surface. Always rinse thoroughly while still wet.
Care must be taken when applying this product because of its highly active penetrating nature.
Allow test areas to thoroughly dry before evaluating final appearance and results.
Fire Restoration - Hot Stain Remover is a versatile industrial strength cleaner. In this example it removed the smoke residue left behind from a fire. It can also be used for food oil stains as well as motor oil stains on concrete.
Oil Stain on Pavers - Challenge is the repeated drippings from the autos, sun dried onto the pavers use a sealer afterwawd to extend the life of the cleaned surface - EaCo Chem Sealer WC 101 WB
- Always wear goggles and chemical resistant gloves when handling this product.
- Read the Safety Data Sheet for additional safety and health hazard information prior to use.
- Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
- Do not wear contact lenses when using this product. If material comes in contact with clothing, wash before re-use.
- Do not dilute this product with any other product except clean water.
- Do not use any other application other than specified in the application instructions.
- Keep container closed when not in use.
- Do not remove the label from the container.
- Dispose of empty containers in accordance
Hot Stain Remover is a powerful stain lifter for masonry and concrete, Hot Stain Remover is a high pH alkaline cleaning product that will remove both food and petroleum oil staining and remove heavy carbon deposits and oil from concrete and masonry.