Front9 Restoration Rust Remover F9 B.A.R.C.
- Removes Rust, Fertilizer and Battery Acid Stains
- Biodegradable, Non-Flammable
- Safer for People, Pets, Plants than Hydrochloric Acid
- Little Scrubbing required
- Restores Concrete to Natural Color
$62.50 - $2,303.90
F9 BARC, the World's Best Rust Remover, is specifically formulated to remove BOTH orange battery acid staining AND rust stains.
This includes the entire spectrum of the rust family: thin, thick, topical, embedded, and fertilizer staining. It is easy to apply and does not require scrubbing, brushing, or elbow grease. F9 BARC chemically locks into the concrete, reversing 80-100% of orange battery or rust staining and restores concrete and other surfaces to their natural color.
F9 BARC will remove rust on concrete, bricks, pavers, stone, stucco, pool decks, asphalt, rubber, epoxies, painted surfaces, concrete coatings, shingles, and other surfaces.
For applications on surfaces other than concrete, F9 may be diluted with up to 3 gallons of water. Always perform a test prior to application to confirm compatibility and desired strength.
Benefits of F9 BARC
- Professional Power Washing is the Preferred Method of Cleaning Concrete Prior to Application of F9 BARC for Orange Battery Stains and Fertilizer Stains.
- Concentrated and Formulated to Go a Long Way
- Quickly and Easily Removes Orange Battery Acid Burn, Rust, and Fertilizer Stains
- Biodegradable, Non-Abrasive, Non-Flammable
- Safer to People and Plants than Hydrochloric Acid
- Restores Concrete to Its Natural Bright Gray Color
- Does Not Involve Mixing, Brushing, or Messy Pastes
- Technical Support Available by calling toll free 855-803-1133 or online at www.Front9Restoration
Before and After
- Sealed Concrete, Concrete Coatings, Clay Pavers, Tile, Painted Metal, Aluminum (not polished or chrome), Steel, Interior Pools and more.
- Dilute F9 BARC with up to 3 gallons of water. Spray at a rate of 400-800’ per gallon.
- A light brushing with a soft or medium truck brush may be required.
- Do not let F9 Dry and rinse immediately following disappearance of stain.
Less Porous Substrates:
- Stucco, Plastic, Vinyl, Asphalt, Stone and others.
- Dilute F9 with up to 2 gallons of water.
- Spray at a rate of 400-800’ per gallon.
- Do not let product dry and rinse immediately following disappearance of stain.
Note: It is likely for heavier rust stains you will need to apply twice to get the rust stains, heavier rust stains perhaps more than twice.
This will cut the coverage rate in half or more.