Plant Wash Powder 25LB
Plant Wash is designed to reverse plant damage caused by caustic cleans such as sodium hypochlorite and sodium hydroxide.
Plant Wash is designed to reverse plant damage caused by caustic cleans such as sodium hypochlorite and sodium hydroxide. Plant Wash attacks these issues in 4 ways.
- Neutralizes the caustic
- Liquid fertilizes the plant through their leaves
- Coasts the leaves with a buffering agent
- Adds back vital nutrients at the base of the plants, helping beneficial bacteria to repopulate the soil.
Along with thorough rinsing with clean water, before, during and after the cleaning, Plant Wash is used as a final rinse to make absolutely sure every step has been taken to protect the customers landscape.
- Use a hose end style, garden sprayer to apply Plant Wash to landscape plants exposed to caustic cleaning chemicals.
- Remove the cup from the bottom of the sprayer.
- Completely fill the cup with Plant Wash. Add a little water to the cup so the contents settle.
- Add more Plant Wash till cup is completely full.
- Replace the cup on the bottom of the sprayer.
- Turn on garden hose and allow cup to fill with water.
- Once the cup is full, you will notice a light purple color to the water flowing from the front of the sprayer.
Apply liberally to all landscape that was exposed to the caustic clenaing solution. Do this as a final step after traditional rinsing. Flood the flowers, leaves, stocks and root system with the Plant Wash. An average home will easily take 2 full cups from the hose end sprayer.
DO NOT BROADCAST GRANULES BY HAND. MIX IN WATER ONLY.
- Apply with a Hose End Sprayer, add 16oz to a Landscape Sprayer.
- When using a Batch Chemical Sprayer add 1 oz. of Plant Wash to 1 gallon of Water.
*When using a Dial-a-Matic® style sprayer use the 1/128 or 1oz / gallon setting as a starting point.