Power Distribution Bus (2) Red-Black12v
- Power Distribution Bus Bars (2) one Red, one Black, 150amp DC 12v rating
- Nickle Plated Copper busbar contact plate has low resistance for maximum connectivity
- High Temperature resistance for long service live with anti-corrosion protection
- Ideal buss bar for cars, truck, marine wiring offering robust power distribution
- Two M6 SS Terminal Studs for input power and 5 M4 SS Terminal Screw attachments for power distribution
Power Distribution Bus (2pcs) one Red and one Black
12v Electrical Terminal Block
1/4in (M6) Terminal Power Distribution Block Bus Bar rated at 150A
- Voltage: 12v to 48V DC
- Rated current: 150A DC Continuous at 12v
- Mounting hole: 3/16in (5mm)
- Color: 1 Black and 1 Red
- Material: Nylon base + tinned copper + stainless steel screws + polycarbonate cover.
- Application: Use in Cars, Trucks, Vans, boats, ships, RVs, and more for electrical wiring projects.
Installation Notes: Terminal bus bars help organize and clean wires, suitable for all types of power and ground distribution, easy to install and hold in place with mounting holes on each end.
The clear polycarbonate cover offers extra protection against splashes and prevents accidental contact of the terminals.
Outstanding durability, stainless steel studs and screws are rust and corrosion resistant.
Flame retardant, fiberglass reinforced nylon base for optimum mechanical strength and durability.
The connections are fully insulated, so the unit can be connected to metal and non-metal, surfaces, without worrying about short circuits, etc.