ProTool New Masonry Detergent
- Designed to remove a variety of stains and contaminants from surfaces such as such as brick, stone, concrete, and stucco
- A penetrating cleaner, Masonry Detergent effectively dissolves and lifts common stains found on masonry surfaces, including dirt, grime, algae, mold, mildew, efflorescence.
- Easy to apply using different methods, including down streamed by a pressure washer, tank based sprayer application, brush application, depending the surface being cleaned.
- Able to be used on all masonry surfaces including stone, brick, precast concrete, designer or colored block
- Use on vertical and horizontal surfaces, not for use on polished stone, limestone, metal surfaces or wood, avoid spraying on plants
$85.70 - $616.25
New Masonry Cleaner
Cleans masonry surfaces including stone, brick, cracked block, pavers, hardy board and precast concrete.Before starting. Test a adjoining surfaces to understand protection needs, place a drop on the nearby surface (windows, dooors, frames, fixtures, allowing the drop to dwell for 15 minutes, if there is any discoloration these surfaces will need to be protected.
Spray on with a down stream injector from a pressure washer, X-jet, a premixed solution from a tank based sprayer or you can use ProTool Clever injector spraying system for precision mixing.
Mix Ratio is 4 parts water to 1 part Masonry Cleaner (20% mix rate)
Coverage is 100 to 200 sqft of solution depending ion the porosity of the surface
1) Moisten the surface, wet it down but don't flood the surface
2) Apply the diluted solution, spray top down on vertical surfaces
3) Reapplication is often required where mortar has been splattered about.
4) After a dwell period scraping the larger splatter will speed up the process
Note: Reapplication is performed with rinsing in between
Watch for foaming as the foaming diminishes the work is completed.
5) When satisfied with the cleaning rinse the surface with water.
Know your surface, sandstone, limestone and other softer surfaces should be rinsed at a very low pressures. Garden Hose or about 60 psi
For more robust surfaces use a large sized orifice fan tip to rinse and generate a pressure below 800psi with a high flow on to rinse the more robust Brick and stone surfaces with your wand.
- Easy to setup and use
- Precise and constant dosage at various flow rates
- SH capable and supports a wide range of liquid or soluble concentrates
- Proportional system eliminates risks of under or overdosing
- Externally adjustable and operates continuously
- Item: 150-0759
Use chemical resistan gloves
Avoid prolonged contact with skin, do not wear contacts
do not combine the cleaner with aboy other chemical, only dilute with clear water.