Pump Motor for Vane Pumps om RODI
- This electric 110v Pump is used in many systems with a rotary pumo to boost water pressure for RO Water production or Solar Panel cleanng
- Split-phase pump AC motor is single phase with a lower starting torque for softer startup where the pump will gradually come up to speed after startup
- Can be used as replacement pump for many systems
Pump Motor for Vane style Pumps on RODI systems
Split-phase pump AC motor is single phase with a lower starting torque for softer startup where the pump will gradually come up to speed after startup.
This has a open dripproof (ODP) enclosure with ventilation openings in the endshields and shell positioned so that drops of liquid falling within 15° from vertical will not affect motor performance.
- Voltage 115v AC Split Phase
- Amps 7.2
- Thermally Protected - will shut off when overheated and turn back on autmativally
- Duty Cycle - Continuous
- Cradle Base
- Shaft 5/8in
- Ball Bearings
- Weight 17lbs
- UL Recognized
- Manufacturer # 5XB87
- Model # 5KH36MNB637X
Replacement in a water system is straighforward:
A Couple screwdrivers and some Wrenches for the 4 bolts to the frame and a plier for the Electrical hard connection.
First ! Unplug the unit
1) Remove the Cover on the motor and expose the wires, (take a picture to get the wires in the same places)
2) remove the wires from the motor.
3) Loosen the "Ring Connector" this clamp like ring that holds the pump to the motor Leave the Ring Connector/clamp on the pump
4) Seperate the pump from the motor (just 1inch is enough)
5) Remove the 4 Mounting Bolts
6) Remove the motor.
1) Place the motor on the cart and attach with 4 mounting bolts
2) Line up the pump shaft and motor slot and attach to end
3) Slip the ring connector over the pump and the motor attaching rings and tighten
4) insert the wires and connect per the picture
5) Close up the connector and replace the cover.