Single Blade Dispenser Holder (10)
- Used blades can be slotted into the bottom of the dispenser for safe disposal.
- This dispenser is supplied with 10 single edge razor blades
Pocket-sized case holds ten No. 9 blades. 10 pack.
3. The holder and dispenser of claim 2 wherein said ratchet means extends along lateral walls defined between the front surface of said front face and said rails, said follower having a substantially planar front portion extending perpendicular to the plate portion thereof, of a width substantially equal to the distance between said lateral walls, and having a notch dividing said front portion into a main section and an arm, said pawl being formed at the free end of said arm.
4. The holder and dispenser of claim 1, 2 or 3 wherein said back plate and said cover are of molded plastic construction and an integrally molded plastic web functioning as a hinge connects one lateral edge of said back plate to one side face of said cover.
5. A holder and dispenser for replaceable knife blades comprising:
a container having a front wall, a back wall, upper and lower end walls and opposed side walls and adapted to hold a plurality of blades in stacked relation and parallel to said end walls, at least the lower end wall having a finger aperture and one side wall having a blade discharge slot immediately adjacent said lower end wall, said front wall having a central opening extending the length thereof and, on each side of said central opening, a rail extending the length of said central opening and offset rearwardly from the front surface of said front wall; and
a manually movable follower slideably received in said central opening of said front wall and including a plate portion extending within said container for contacting the uppermost of the stacked blades and a front plate portion perpendicular to said firstmentioned plate portion, said front plate portion being slideable on the front faces of said rails of the sides of the central opening.
6. The holder and dispenser of claim 5 wherein ratchet means are provided along at least one lateral edge of said central opening and said follower includes a pawl engaging said ratchet means whereby said follower is movable toward but not away from said lower end wall.
7. The holder and dispenser of claim 7 wherein said ratchet means is formed on the lateral portion of said front wall forward of said rail and said front plate portion of said follower includes a main portion joined to said firstmentioned plate portion at one end thereof and an arm connected to the opposite end of said main portion and extending parallel thereto, said pawl being formed on the free end of said arm.
8. The holder and dispenser of claim 5, 6 or 7 wherein finger apertures and blade dispensing slots are formed at each end of said container and said follower is reversible