Skid Sprayer 50 ga Batch 50ga Storage Tanks with 300ft hose
ProTool 50/50 Batch System w/300ft hose...
Skid Sprayer 50 gallon Batch Tank and 50 Storage Tanks System with 300ft hose
Sprayer for Softwashing, Low pressure cleaning.
For building exterior softwashing, is SH compatible system and designed for long service life and easy management of the chemicals.
A 50 Gallon Batch and 50 Gallon SH Storage Sprayer has easy to use controls for creating SH (Sodium Hypochlorite) based chemical batches in the field.
The all aluminum and stainless steel hardware construction offers long service life and easy maintenance.
This system is easy to use with simple control over spraying and and mix tank refilling
There are two tanks:
First is the 50 Gallon Batch mixing tank and is used to create the chemical cleaning batch to be spreayed onto the surface/building/structure being cleaned.
Second behind that tank is the 50 gallon SH Storage tank. This is used to store and transport the 12.5% SH bleach used in the cleaning process.
The electrical control switch allows the operator to choose which pump to use.
Switch Choices are:
- Off - No pump running
- Spraying Pump - for chem application
- Batch Load Pump - for transfering the SH from the storage tank into the batch tank
The two pumps are interchangeable and easily replaced, service life is dependant in usage and rinsing, pumps can last a year in an SH environment of properly rinsed, but can fail in a few weeks if not rinsed.
The Reel is robust and holds 300 feet of 1/2in spraying hose allowing you to gain access in even themost diffuclt of places.
The Reel stand has room underneath for storage, either for your 5 gallon pails or for 1 or 2 deep cycle batteries and has knock outs to allow the battery to stay secure in the stand
- 42in Aluminum Skid with Reel Stand and Battery Knockouts
- 18in U-Frame Titan Aluminum and Stainless Reel
- 300 feet of 1/2 in Clear Braid Chemical Resistant Hose
- PVC Spray Wand with 2 Tips
- a Streaming 20 size Zero Tip for spraying high 0020
- a 40 degeree Fan spray 20 oriface size for close in work 4020
- 50 Gallon SH Storage Tank Strapped to Skid
- Enough for 3 qty 50 gallon Roof Batches or
- 10 Qty 1% ratio Siding and Fence Batches
- 50 Gallon Chemical Mix Tank Strapped to Skid
- 5 GPM Softwash Spraying Pump
- 5 GPM SH Transfer Pumps (Pumps are same specifications)
- Power Selector Switch (Off, Spray, Transfer)
- Assembled, Plumbed and ready to Fill and Spray
- Battery and Charger Not Included
- Dimensions: 40in Wide x 42in Ling x 48in High
Ships on a Pallet Truck Freight
Prepare your Batch:
Load SH (Sodium Hypochlorite) into 50 Gallon storage Tank
This contemplates a 50 gallon batch, you can create smaller batches if you know you will not need all 50 gallons
Use the Switch to activate the Transfer Pump and load the appropriate amount of SH in the Mix Tank,
- Add 15 Gallons for 3% Roof Cleaning Mix
- Add 7 Gallons for a dirty 1.5% Siding or Fence Mix
- Add 5 Gallons for a 1.0 typical Siding or Fence Mix
Turn off the transfer pump.
Add your surfactant to the Mix Tank
- Add one 16oz bottle of sticky Surfactant or 12
- Add 10 oz of Sticky from a 1 ga or 5 ga bucket
- Add 10 oz of Green Wash 6X
Now Fill the 50 Gallon mix tank with Water.
Cleaning your surfaces.
Attach the spray wand to the end of the hose and turn off the wand.
Review the site for any external 110v plugs and insure they are sealed/taped bagged up, protected from your spray.
Protect the plants, Prepare a rinsing hose from the water spigot, have an operator start spraying down the shrubs, grass and trees that are near the spraying area, this should continue during spraying.
Turn the pump select switch to the Spraying Pump
Should you run out of cleaning mix while spraying the cleaning solution prepare another batch.
Wehn you are completed, Turn off the Pump Switch
Now use the hose that was rinsing the planst to rinse the cleaned areas, siding for instance needs a very complete rinse.
Remove any protective coverings placed on the structureEnd of Day
At the end of the day when you are no longer going to be spraying for that day rinse the transfer and spraying pumps
- Remove the inlet pump hose from the pumps
- Push the slide clip and remove the hose connector from the inlet of each pump.
- With the pump inlet exposed point the garden hose at the pump inlet and turn on the hose, cycle the power switch to run the pump while you do this.
- Reinsert the draw tubes into the pumps