Tin Side Digital Detector
The new digital Tin Side Detector offers a new technology for identifying the tin surface of float glass.
• By placing the meter on bo...
Digital Tin Side Detector is used because some chemicals, like Hydroflouric acid (found in CC550) will "smoke" or "cook" float glass.
The glass has a tin and an air side. These chemicals work safely on the air side of the glass, but will ruin the tin side. These tin detectors will identify if the side you are working on is the tin or air side of the glass.
It is recommended to test the product on a small area of the glass to make sure you will not "cook" it before applying this product to the entire window.
Digital Tin Side Detector:
The new digital Tin Side Detector offers a new technology for identifying the tin surface of float glass. This new detector boasts a number of advantages over traditional bulb-style detectors:
- By placing the meter on both sides of the glass, the instrument will immediately determine which surface is the tin surface.
- The user no longer has to interpret the reflection of a bulb-style lamp on the surface of the glass to make a subjective guess as to which surface is the tin side.
- The TS2300 can be used in any lighting conditions.
- More rugged, portable and energy efficient than previous products of its kind.
- No need to frequently replace bulbs or batteries with this exciting new product.