How to Change your Triumph Blades
How the Change a Blade Safely
Changing a blade is dangerous. But here are a few simple tips to change it safely.
- Press the small safety lock and push it in.
- Pull out the blade holder/track from the opposite side.
- Remember to pinch the blade from the middle of the flat part and hold it to track.
- Carefully reverse or replace the blade with the holes aligned to the pins.
- Push the blade holder back in.
How to to use the dispensers.
- Break off the safety tab before first use.
- slide a blade out - the dispenser safely extends one blade at a time.
- Pull the blade out.
- Deposit used blades in the slot on the back of the dispenser, to ensure that no sharp blades are left lying around.