SCRAPING HOW TO GUIDE
- Always scrape on wet glass, preferably using window cleaning soap for better glide.
- Scrape in one direction, always keeping your sraping strokes parralel to each other.
- This will help upi identify your work from other peoples work, typically pre-existing scratches are random or circular motions on the glass, you will be able to identify these random scratches are pre-existing if you know yours were always straight and in a single direction.
- Scrape at an angle of 30-45° to the glass.
- Do not use chipped or rusted blades. Replace the blade if it looks worn or damaged.
- The blades are extremely sharp, so use caution when handling scrapers and scraper blades.
- Approach edges slowly to avoid cutting mastic or damaging frames.
- Scrapers are great for removing window window film, ammonia can speed that process
- To keep window film intact on the glass, avoid scraping on window film.
Check out all our Triumph Scrapers and Blades: