Astro BOD FAST Harness
- Ultra-comfortable rope access harness with an integrated CROLL L ventral rope clamp designed for greater efficiency and comfort during rope descent.
- Wide, semi-rigid belt and leg loops are contoured and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort when suspended.
- The self-locking buckles on the back between the waistbelt and the leg loops allow for a shorter adjustment when the dorsal attachment point is used.
- The harness also facilitates the carrying and organizing of work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching tool holders and pouches.
- The fall indicator is on the dorsal attachment point and is certified to North American standards.
Astro BOD Fast Harness
- Wide semi-rigid belt with leg loops for excellent support are lined with breathable foam padding for comfort during suspension
- Then shoulder straps have integrated foam and are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing.
- When the belt is loaded, they shoulder straps help distribute the load over the shoulders
- The metallic side attachments allow for easy connection of equipment with the ability to fold them down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- Convenient adjustments to the belt and shoulder straps as they are equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick adjustment
- Leg loops and shoulder straps are equipped with FAST automatic buckles that facilitate harness donning
- Fastening and unfastening is easy with no loss of adjustment, even with gloves on
- Self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the belt and the leg loops, accommodate easy adjustment for use on the dorsal attachment point.
- In case of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so that the user may remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- -Six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- - Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- - Two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
Gated ventral attachment point
The gated ventral attachment point allows optimal integration of equipment (rope clamp, lanyard, seat)
The gated ventral attachment point can be opened for optimal integration of equipment:
- Connection of CROLL ventral rope clamp on the ventral point for greater efficiency on rope ascents
- PROGRESS lanyard connects directly on the ventral attachment point
- Connection of the PODIUM seat on the axle of the attachment point allows the load to be supported directly by the descender
Side attachment points
Two metal side attachment points allow connection of equipment and these can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use.
Often uses for attachment for a positioning lanyard and allows for for use in double attachment mode
- Ventral attachment point: connection of a descender, a positioning lanyard for use in single mode, a progression lanyard, and a seat
- Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, NFPA 1983 classe III, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, CE EN 12841 type B
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
- Weight 5.5lbs
- 3 year Manufacturer Warranty
|Waist belt||25in to 32in||28in to 36in||34 to 47in|
|Leg loops||17in to 23in||18in to 25in||20in to 25.5in|
|Stature||5ft to 5ft 10in||5ft 4in to 6ft 1in||5ft 8in to 6ft 8in|