Clips Brass (100) Pulex
- Constructed with high-quality brass for durability and longevity.
- Effectively locks the rubber within the channel for stable and reliable performance.
- Ensured that the squeegee rubber is fixed at both ends so the rubber is always at the correct tension to lay flat across the glass
- For use with : Ettore Brass, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum Squeegees
- Conveniently packed in sets of 100, ensuring an ample supply for multiple applications and replacements.
Clips Brass (12 Pack) Ettore
Welcome to an enhanced window cleaning experience with Ettore's Clips Brass (12 Pack) – the game-changer in achieving precision and reliability in your squeegee performance. Thrilled to introduce these meticulously crafted brass end clips that not only secure the rubber in the channel but also redefine convenience and control in your cleaning routine.
The ultimate solution for achieving a perfect edge on your glass surfaces,. These versatile brass end clips designed to lock rubber securely in the channel, ensuring optimal performance and convenience in your window cleaning routine.
Elevate your window cleaning precision with Clips Brass (12 Pack) by Ettore. These clips not only secure your rubber in place but also introduce a level of reliability that transforms your cleaning routine. Bid farewell to concerns about rubber detachment and embrace the ease of use and dependability that these brass clips bring to your window cleaning toolkit.
Invest in Clips Brass (100 Pack) by Ettore and redefine the way you approach window cleaning – where precision meets convenience for a spotless and professional finish every time.
- Universal Compatibility: These brass end clips are suitable for use with brass, stainless steel, and aluminum channels, providing versatility for various squeegee types.
- Convenient Pack Size: Sold in packs of 12, ensuring an ample supply for multiple applications and replacements.
- Adjustable Tension: Replacement brass clips empower users to easily adjust the tension on the rubber blade within the channel, guaranteeing the perfect edge on the glass.
- Compatibility with Ettore Products: Designed for use with Ettore Brass, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum Squeegees, these clips offer seamless integration with your existing tools.
- Universal Rubber and Channel Compatibility: Works effortlessly with any Ettore squeegee rubber and channel, providing flexibility in your choice of materials.
- Secure Rubber Holding: These brass clips are a handy tool for securely holding your rubber in place, preventing detachment or accidental dislodging during use.
- Fit for All Ettore Channels: Conveniently fits all of Ettore's regular body channels and standard-size channels, ensuring compatibility with your preferred equipment.
- Easy Removal for Rubber Replacement: Changing your rubber is a breeze with the easily removable clips, streamlining maintenance and enhancing overall usability.
Upgrade your window cleaning toolkit with the Clips Brass (100 Pack) by Ettore – where precision meets convenience for a flawless finish every time. Ensure your rubber stays in place, and experience the difference that quality accessories can make in your cleaning routine.
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals. Proposition 65 also prohibits California businesses from knowingly discharging significant amounts of listed chemicals into sources of drinking water. Proposition 65 requires California to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include approximately 900 chemicals since it was first published in 1987. Proposition 65 became law in November 1986, when California voters approved it by a 63-37 percent margin. The official name of Proposition 65 is the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
The list of chemicals contains a wide range of naturally occurring and synthetic chemicals that include additives or ingredients in pesticides, common household products, food, drugs, dyes, or solvents. Listed chemicals may also be used in manufacturing and construction, or they may be byproducts of chemical processes, such as motor vehicle exhaust. For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov/