Deco 20 Clear Concrete Sealer Matte Finish
- Reactive sealer designed to seal and protect concrete from water.
- Reduces mildew growth.
- When applied to interior foundations may reduce musty smells.
- Works best when allowed to dry for longer time.
- Seals concrete, pavers, tile roofing, and brick
Deco 20 Clear Matte Finish Concrete Sealer
Seals and Protects With No Shine or Film
Deco 20 is a non-hazardous reactive clear sealer designed to seal and protect concrete surfaces, pavers and similar materials from the damaging effects of water.
- Protect and preserve
- Poured concrete,
- Concrete pavers
- Roof Tiles, Barrel Tile, Mission Tile
- Concrete grout lines
- Any cementitious substrates
from the damaging effects of weather and moisture intrusion.
- Reduces mildew growth
- Dries Clear is non- yellowing and has a very low odor
- Dries in 2 to 4 hours
- Only one application required
- Interior or exterior use
- Can be painted or coated over
- Unaffected by Ultraviolet rays
- Non- toxic Non- hazardous Non- flammable
- Works on new & existing construction:
100% transparent Deco 20 can dramatically reduce mildew growth on roofs, sidewalks, patios, and other concrete surfaces by sealing out the water The clear finish is perfect on sidewalks, retaining walls, chimneys, foundations, and more.
Seals and protects approximately 1,500 square feet.
Concrete Coatings that are easy to apply and safe for the environment, use on any cementitious substrate to create moisture barrier.
Use on concrete driveways, sidewalks, and walkways.
This concrete clear sealer is easily applied with a handheld pump or air sprayer.
Only one coat is required!
Building Owners can have peace of mind knowing this products is environmentally friendly.
Deco 20 concrete sealer is non-hazardous and safe for humans and animals, the product is water-based and presents no harm unlike products that are based on solvents for concrete sealeing.
Unlike Tar sealers the concrete aesthetic is maintained, sealing concrete can reduce the harmful mildew and mold growth on concrete.
With over 20 years on the market, Deco 20 concrete sealer is a great time tested products that can be counted on.
Apply DECO 20 CLEAR FINISH, without dilution, with a hand pump sprayer or airless sprayer.
For spraying application, and depending upon sprayer equipment used, it is recommended that an orifice size of 0.035 inches be used for as a starting point and then testing to get the best spray pattern from there to insure proper, use a conical or flat spray nozzle. Apply Deco 20 Clear Finish to any concrete surface to seal and protect surface from the damaging effects caused by water infiltration.
- Do not apply at over 100 PSI.
- Apply until saturation.
- Do not interrupt application
- Process the entire area until area is completely treated.
- Equipment cleans up easily with soap and water.
- Best applied when the weather is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- DECO 20 can be applied directly to block walls after the mortar joints and parging has taken its initial set.
APPLY ONLY ONCE
NOTE: Coverage rates may vary due to the porosity of the substrate.
|Concrete ||375 Sq. Ft. Per gallon|
|Masonry Block ||175 Sq. Ft. Per gallon|
|Concrete Tiles||375 Sq. Ft. Per gallon|
|Pavers ||375 Sq. Ft. Per gallon|
- DO NOT GET DECO 20 CLEAR FINISH ON GLASS. DECO 20 CLEAR FINISH WILL CAUSE ETCHING OF GLASS AND
- CANNOT BE REMOVED. If DECO 20 comes in contact with glass, clean immediately with water.
- Do not let product freeze. Store indoors at temperatures above 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Application the ambient temperature must be 28 degrees Fahrenheit and rising before application.
- Do not dilute.
- Do not apply when there is a threat of rain.
- Do not apply on glazed tile, slate, glazed brick construction, acrylics or painted finishes.
- Do not use on colored concrete.
- This Sealer will not plug holes or cracks.
- Cover all doors and glass openings to insure product does not come in contact.
- Use caution when applying on windy days.
- DECO 20 is not designed to be used as a waterproofing coating to stop moisture penetration caused by cracks or holes in the surface.
- The use of DECO 20 on foundations in no way eliminates the use of a properly installed drainage system designed for the foundation wall or properly constructed concrete foundation wall.
Meets and/or exceeds the following ASTM tests:
- ASTM D 2939 - Resistance to water solubility. Flexibility no cracking.
- ASTM D 466 - Resistance to water flow and action. Excellent adhesion. No reemulsification.
- ASTM E 96 - Water vapor transmission. - 0.04 grains/sq.ft./hour Water vapor permeability. - 0.102 perms
- ASTM C 836 - Film Thickness On Vertical Surface.
- SS-W-110 C - Water Repellency On Masonry Test. 1.925% Average
- ASTM C 672 - Freeze/Thaw - 20 Day Cycle