Expedition Double Handle Ascender CMI
- The two handed EXPDOUBLE Expedition Double Handle Ascender makes lifting easier to accomplish
- A rugged design that offers an ease of use in ascending, ergonomically designed handle offers comfortable use
- Versatle design offers dual tie in holes and a deep rope channel
NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE
The Expedition is a Double handled Ascender and offers a solution for a better grip.
The two handles lets you use both hands when lifting making the action easy to perform.
An ergonomic design, the handle cushions your hands while offering something substantial to to hold on to.
Other features include:
- An easy to operate safety
- Dual tie in holes at the bottom
- Extra deep rope channel
- Handgrip opening easily accomodates gloved or mittened hands.
- MBS: 3,400 lbs
- Fits Rope Size: 8.5 mm to 16 mm (11/32 inch to 5/8 inch) for vertical or near vertical
- Weight: 13 oz
- Body Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Cam Material: Cast Steel
- Width: 7.2”
- Height: 8.0”