Hose 3/8in Rubber In Red or Yellow
- It is very flexible & can be used from Portable Device to Work Area
- It has a very long life & comes with a Long Lasting Cover
- Easy to Coil - Which helps save time & effort.
- It is completely Abrasion Resistant which ensures you can almost use it anywhere without worrying of it wearing out
- Is made of a Top Quality material
$30.45 - $287.40
Color / Size Selection
This hose is used from the water purification system to near where the pole is being used on the building.
100ft of 3/8" hose.
For top performance in all temperatures, this industrial quality air hose stands alone!
- Seamless black rubber reinforced with high-tensile nylon cord
- Flexible in cold temperatures
- Works with temperature range from 5 degree F to 122 degree F
- Internal spring coil prevents kinking at faucet
- Crush-proof fittings
- Oil and abrasion resistant.
- Working pressure: 200 PSI, Burst pressure: 900 PSI.
- Made in the USA by Continental
- Includes Garden Hose Fitting
Includes: Garden Hose Fittings
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals. Proposition 65 also prohibits California businesses from knowingly discharging significant amounts of listed chemicals into sources of drinking water. Proposition 65 requires California to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include approximately 900 chemicals since it was first published in 1987. Proposition 65 became law in November 1986, when California voters approved it by a 63-37 percent margin. The official name of Proposition 65 is the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
The list of chemicals contains a wide range of naturally occurring and synthetic chemicals that include additives or ingredients in pesticides, common household products, food, drugs, dyes, or solvents. Listed chemicals may also be used in manufacturing and construction, or they may be byproducts of chemical processes, such as motor vehicle exhaust. For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov/