Ladder Stand Out - Stabilizer with Foam Elbows - Pair
- Protects Gutters, Windows, Siding
- Helps stabilize the ladder top per OSHA 1910 guidelines
- Spans 12in on Each Side of Ladder and 12in out from Surface
- Non Marring EPDM Foam Elbows
- eets or Exceeds ANSI and OSHA requirements up to Type 1A, 300lb rating
Protect gutters and windows, spanning 12 inches beyond each side of your ladder, and providing a standoff distance of 12 inches. These sturdy aluminum brackets can be attached to most extension or sectional ladders with open rungs by simply compressing the two bracket ends and slipping them into the rung openings. They are held securely
in place by the tension and the angle on the bracket. To detach them, just compress and pull.