Natural Luster 5 Gallon Pail
- Environmentally Safe, Non Toxic
- Can be applied to Damp Pavers
- Superior Joint Stabilization
- VOC Compliant 50 States
- Water based Sealer, Urethane modified acrylic
NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE
Natural Luster is user friendly and environmentally safe. Our solids content of urethane and acrylic wears evenly and will last as long as solvent based sealers.
- 2 Coat systems offers added longevity
- Environmentally safe
- Reduces weed growth and ant mines
- One day process as product can coat damp pavers
- Pavers will not turn white from moisture, which reduces call backs.
- User friendly, no toxic odors
- Will not harm vegetation
- Minimizes algae and mold
- Superior joint stabilization (no need for polymeric sand)
- VOC Compliant in all 50 states <160 G/L
- Offers UV Protection
Mix Ratio: Add 1 Gallon of Natural Luster to 1 Gallon of water and mixing/stir for 2 minutes prior to use.
ESTIMATING GUIDE: The coverage rate of Natural Luster is approximately 175sq. ft. per gallon of the raw sealer applied to pavers with an average absorption rate of 5% (those meeting the ASTM C-936 Specs) Pavers with a higher absorption rate will require additional sealer. Coverage does not increase with dilution as this is a two coat application system.
The coverage rate based on two coats applied with the product diluted as designed (1 part water to 1 part sealer)
Warning: Increasing the amount of water to dilute the product to extend coverage will likely reduce performance of the product. Other surfaces, i.e. concrete, natural stone or clay brick, may have varied coverage rates.