ProTool Brighten Peroxide Cleaner
- A Concentrated, Biodegradable, Environmentally Responsible Cleaning Soultion
- An a concentrated formula that combines the cleaning power of hydrogen peroxide and orange oil to yield an excpetional cleaner for Exterior and Interior surfaces
- Hydrogen Peroxide is safe, active cleaner for molds, mildew and other organics. Cleaning Wood, Concete, Masonry, Tile, Fences, Decks and Siding
- Limolene an Orange oil helps Birighten to penetrates and lift oils from the surface leaving behind a pleasant orange scent.
$7.25 - $66.45
ProTool Brighten offers the Power of Hydrogen Peroxide and Orange Oils for Powerful Cleaning results.
An environmentally responsible concentrated formulation that combines the oxygen activated cleaning power of hydrogen peroxide, orange oil and wetting agents to yield a truly remarkable, biodegradable, multi-surface cleaner and deodorizer.
Briten restores and revitalizes weathered wood surfaces to their original appearance without scrubbing or pressure washing.
Great for Indor or Outdoor use as it's powerful, non-toxic formula quickly reacts with mold and mildew stains, eliminating them from wood fences, decks, siding, cedar, vinyl siding and more.
A highly concentrated, multi-purpose cleaner that combines the oxygen activated cleaning power of hydrogen peroxide, orange oil and wetting agents for use as cleaner.
- This Safe multi-purpose cleaner is great as a:
- Siding Cleaner
- Cedar Roof and Siding Cleaner
- Wood Fense Cleaner
- Wood Deck Cleaner
- Tile and Ceramic
- Auto Cleaner
- General Cleaner and Degreaser.
It has a pleasant orange scent. Light Amber Liquid, Orange Odor.
- pH Concentrate: 4.0-5.0/pH As-Used Dilution: 5.0-5.3
- Color: Light amber
- Solubility in Water: Complete
- Odor: Orange
- Viscosity: Water thin liquid
- Weight per Gallon: 8.6 Lbs.
Cover the surface evenly, Do not let dry on the Surface, Rinse from surface
Not for use on Natural Stone, Pavers or Travertine substrates