The Bucket Bro wrings out excess fluid stored in your wand without getting your hands wet. Wringing out excess water out of the wand is a common practice among professional window cleaning. Too much water in the wand can cause multiple issues that could be easily be avoided.
1. Hazardous Walking Surface
2. Staining Carpet or other sensitive flooring
3. Over Saturation in window sills and frames (causing drips later)
4. Chemical Mixture (ammonia, acid, alcohol, etc) on sensitive surfaces
5. Wet hands in a colder environment
6. "Finger Cracks" Extremely dry hands due to the soap used by window cleaners
All of our products are 3D printed. This allows us to give our products properties that typical molding can not. Different fill patterns, layer height, enforcement in specific areas make a combination of flexibility and strength without using excess material.
-Material: PLA (Chemically Resistant- Check NDA of products prior to use)
-Hook works with both round and rectangle window cleaning buckets.
We're sorry, we are unable to accept Mastercard's that start with the new 2 prefix at the beginning of your card number. We look forward to fulfilling your order for you. Could you please try another card or if you would like to still use your Mastercard, we can accept it through PayPal instead. Simply click the "Pay by PayPal" link to do so.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.