ProTool Cable 24v 100ft for Electric Rotary Brush
- Cable for 24v Rotary Brush 99ft long - 66ft wire to the Switch and 33 more feet to the Brush from the switch
- Cable attaches to 24v battery of powere sourcs and the electric Rotary Brush
Cable 24v 100ft for Elec Rotary Brush
Wiring Kit with Directional Switch
The kit contains a 66ft of cable from the battery/power source to the switch and another 33 ft of cable from the switch to the brush connector.
The ends that connect to the battery will need to have the correct Terminals attached to accommodate the battery connections.
Brush, Batteries and Connectors Sold Separately
The Switch Box contains a 15 amp Fuse. Check this fuse if the brush stops suddenly.
Connects the Power Source to the Rotary Bush
Examples of possible Power Sources and connection methods:
Two 12v Batteries can be wired in Series
This will create a 24v circuit for running the brush
24v Batteries are commonly available
This LifePO battery will last longer than a lead acid battery
A Clipped connector to a 24 battery would allow for easy removal of the battery for charging
Wiring Kits are available to ease the wiring of two 12v batteries into 24v circuit
Use the proper connectors to attache the power Cable to the Battery/Power Source
Use a 24v Battery Charger to make the charging easy to manage
There are a varierty of charges availabel, you want an "autmatic with at least 7.5 amps of 24v capacity to charge overnight
If you have a good 12v power source already you can install a DC 12V to DC 24V Step Up Converter
elect a Step up Converter Regulator that is capable of 10Amps at 24v
Battery and Power Systems shown above are Not Included with the Cable
Instructions for Use:
- Connect the brush to the Cable.
- Position the unit on the surface to be cleaned.
- Open the water valve on the telescopic lance.
- Turn on the Power Switch to the desired rotation direction
- Begin cleaning the surface.
Stopping the Brush - Turning off the cleaning
- Close the telescopic lance’s valve.
- Turn off the Switch from the Power Supply/Battery
- Turn off the water supply
- Open the telescopic lance’s valve to discharge the residual pressure.