ProTool DIY RO DI Wall Mount Kit with 4 pumps
- 4- 4-" Stainless Steel Housings
- 1 Carbon, 1 DI, 2 RO Filters
- 4 - 5.3 GPM pumps
- 2.75 GPM RO production and 3.5 GPM + of pure water delivered to the brush. Per user.
- Aluminum Wall Mount for easy installation in your truck, trailer or van.
NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE
- 4 - 40" filters for best filter life and water flow
- 4 12v pumps for RO boost and water delivery
- 2.5 - 2.75 GPM of RO production into tank
- 3.5 GPM + of pure water delivered to the brush
- Two users at 3.5 GPM + each
- Capable of pushing 4 users running water fed.
- Pump controller for full control of water flow
- Wall mounts for easy installation
- Rivnuts for easy assembly
- Everything to assemble is included, excluding a tank and 12V battery.
- Screw driver, nut driver and electrical tool included. Power tools are a luxury.
Tank Based system
This tank based DIY system is unmatched. Produce RO water in to a holding tank. Deliver pure water at 3.5 GPM +. Rivals DI tank systems.
Unmatched RODI water flow.
Wall Mount for Housings
- Aluminum frame fits 4 stainless steel housings
- Rivnuts for mounting straps and rubber feet for housings
- Mount in a van divider wall, side wall, or on a flat bed truck or trailer
- 1 Carbon Filter
- 2 RO filters
- 1 DI filter
Wall Mount for Pumps
- Holds 4 12V pumps
- Bus bars for easy electrical wire and device management.
- Breaker switches for protection
- Dual V16 Pump controller for full control over flow for two users
- 3.5 GPM of pure water is capable of running two off one line.
- Alternatively, combine both delivery pumps into one line for 7.4 GPM
This kit ships in a flat pack box. Assembly is required.
Pump posts and electrical components are pre-installed.
Simply add the pumps on the posts and secure with jam nuts. Use the provided quick connects to connect the electrical wires.
The main reason RO membranes fail in the field is the carbon filter dies quickly and is not maintained.Regular maintenance of the Carbon Filter important to RO service life.
Which is why this kit offers a 1 to 2 year carbon filter life.
The small Carbon filter on most system needs to be replaced every 6 to 8 weeks.
The maintenance cost is kept low as the filters are relatively inexpensive, but poor maintenance can drive up the costs. RO's will fail after just a few months without a properly maintained carbon filter.
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals. Proposition 65 also prohibits California businesses from knowingly discharging significant amounts of listed chemicals into sources of drinking water. Proposition 65 requires California to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include approximately 900 chemicals since it was first published in 1987. Proposition 65 became law in November 1986, when California voters approved it by a 63-37 percent margin. The official name of Proposition 65 is the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
The list of chemicals contains a wide range of naturally occurring and synthetic chemicals that include additives or ingredients in pesticides, common household products, food, drugs, dyes, or solvents. Listed chemicals may also be used in manufacturing and construction, or they may be byproducts of chemical processes, such as motor vehicle exhaust. For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov/