ProTool Sediment Filter 4.5in x 10in
- This filter cartridge fits most standard in-line Filter Housings 4.5x10 Polypropylene Construction
- Universal water filter replacement fits any standard 4.5 x 10 inch housing for commercial or whole house system
- Constructed of thermally bonded 100% Pure polypropylene microfibers. Contains no binders, agents, solvents, antistatic materials or wetting agents
- Capacity 60,000 to 70,000 gallons, replace at least annually
- Sediment filter for sand, dirt, silt, rust, and scale particles reduction 5 Micron
Sediment Filter 4in x 10in ProTool
Polypropylene Replacement Filter Cartridge for removal of Sand, Silt, Dirt, Rust and sediments from the water source.
For filtering water only.
This filter cartridge fits most standard in-line Filter Housings 4.5x10
Maximum water temp 125 degrees.
5 Micron Rating is nominal, Installation and housing can impact performance.
Caution: For Drinking Water or commercial use applications, do not use where the water is microbiology unsafe or is of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the filter.
Does not filter for chemicals, chlorine, cysts, bacteria or viruses.
Removes large and fine particles, the main function of this sediment filter is to remove particles from a water, such as sand, dirt, silt, and rust.
Sediment filter is made of fine melted polypropylene, which is blown and spun in a cylinder-like form.
4x10, 4.5x10, 4 1/2 x 10, 4-1/2x10, 4 1/2x10, 4 1/2in x 10in 4.5inx10in, 4.5 in x 10 in