ProTool Sediment Filter 4.5in x 20in Spun Poly
- 4in x 20 in Spun Polypropylene Bonded Sediment filter
- 5 Micron Rating, Constructed of thermally bonded 100% Pure polypropylene microfibers. Contains no binders, agents, solvents, antistatic materials or wetting agents
- Universal water filter replacement fits any standard 4.5 x 20 inch housing for commercial, industrial or whole house system
- Capacity 125,000 to 140,000 gallons, replace at least annually
- Sediment filter for sand, dirt, silt, rust, and scale particles reduction 5 Micron
Sediment Filter 4.5in x 20in ProTool
Polypropylene Replacement Filter Cartridge for removal of Sand, Silt, Dirt, Rust and sediments from the water source.
For filtering water only.
This filter cartridge fits most standard in-line Filter Housings 4.5x20
Maximum water temp 125 degrees.
5 Micron Rating is nominal, Installation and housing can impact performance.
Caution: For Drinking Water or commercial use applications, do not use where the water is microbiology unsafe or is of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the filter.
Does not filter for chemicals, chlorine, cysts, bacteria or viruses.
Removes large and fine particles, the main function of this sediment filter is to remove particles from a water, such as sand, dirt, silt, and rust.
Sediment filter is made of fine melted polypropylene, which is blown and spun in a cylinder-like form.
4x20, 4.5x20, 4 1/2 x 20, 4-1/2x20, 4 1/2x20, 4 1/2in x 20in 4.5inx20in, 4.5 in x 10 in