ProTool Wye Adaptor Brass Dual Y with 2 Shutoff Valves
- High Quality Brass Y splits your garden hose water supply
- It has individual high quality ball valves to allow you to control both outputs
- Instantly create two tap outlets with this ultra-durable hose splitter 2 way Y connector
- Eliminate the stress of switching out hoses, the adjustable flow control makes it easy to manage
- Use this faucet splitter as a garden hose pressure regulator by simply adjusting the brass knobs
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals. Proposition 65 also prohibits California businesses from knowingly discharging significant amounts of listed chemicals into sources of drinking water. Proposition 65 requires California to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include approximately 900 chemicals since it was first published in 1987. Proposition 65 became law in November 1986, when California voters approved it by a 63-37 percent margin. The official name of Proposition 65 is the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
The list of chemicals contains a wide range of naturally occurring and synthetic chemicals that include additives or ingredients in pesticides, common household products, food, drugs, dyes, or solvents. Listed chemicals may also be used in manufacturing and construction, or they may be byproducts of chemical processes, such as motor vehicle exhaust. For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov/