Pump 60psi 7.0gpm 12v
- An innovative and versatile 12 volt diaphragm pump that provides 7.0GPM open flow for agricultural sprayers, spot sprayers and other fluid transfer applications
- Delivered fully assembled
An innovative and versatile 12 volt diaphragm pump that provides 7.0GPM open flow for agricultural sprayers, spot sprayers and other fluid transfer applications. Delivered fully assembled.
- Polypropylene housing and valve plate for chemical resistance
- Viton® valves
- Santoprene® diaphragm increases durability and efficiency
- Honeywell™ micro switch
- Approved for use with Round-Up®, SH
- Zinc plated steel fasteners
- Inline fuse protection
- Automatic shut off when no flow is required, conserving battery life
- Standard mounting pattern to fit most tanks
- CE approved
The pressure switch reacts to outlet pressure, and interrupts power at the preset shut-off pressure of above 60psi.
When outlet pressure drops below 60psi be a predetermined limit the switch will close and the pump operates until the shut-off pressure is achieved.
Note: If the plumbing is restrictive or the flow rate is very low, the pump may re-pressurize the outlet faster than the fluid is being released, causing rapid cycling (*ON/OFF within 2 seconds).
If the pump is subjected to rapid cycling during normal operation, or for frequent periods, damage may occur.