Pump 60psi 7.0gpm 12v
- An innovative and versatile 12 volt diaphragm pump that provides 7.0GPM open flow for agricultural sprayers, spot sprayers and other fluid transfer applications
- Delivered fully assembled
Item #: 150-0860 UPC : 669893957916 MPN : EF7000QABOX
This is an obsolete Item
An innovative and versatile 12 volt diaphragm pump that provides 7.0GPM open flow for agricultural sprayers, spot sprayers and other fluid transfer applications. Delivered fully assembled.
- Polypropylene housing and valve plate for chemical resistance
- Viton® valves
- Santoprene® diaphragm increases durability and efficiency
- Honeywell™ micro switch
- Approved for use with Round-Up®, SH
- Zinc plated steel fasteners
- Inline fuse protection
- Automatic shut off when no flow is required, conserving battery life
- Standard mounting pattern to fit most tanks
- CE approved
The pressure switch reacts to outlet pressure, and interrupts power at the preset shut-off pressure of above 60psi.
When outlet pressure drops below 60psi be a predetermined limit the switch will close and the pump operates until the shut-off pressure is achieved.
Note: If the plumbing is restrictive or the flow rate is very low, the pump may re-pressurize the outlet faster than the fluid is being released, causing rapid cycling (*ON/OFF within 2 seconds).
If the pump is subjected to rapid cycling during normal operation, or for frequent periods, damage may occur.