Reel 450/600ft 3000psi Manual Cox
- Cox Reels leads the industry in sturdy, powder coasted steel reels
- One Piece Welded construction with an "A" frame base
- Pillow Block Bearings offers smooth long lasting non-binding support
- Locking Pin secures reel from rotation
- Brass 90° full-flow Swivel offers full volume external fluid path flow
Hose Reel for Water or Spraying Hose to 3000psi
Used for inlet and outlet hose on Water Fed Pole and Pressure Washer
- Offers One Piece All Welded Steel “A” Frame Construction
- Low Profile Riser & Open Drum Slot For Smooth, Even Hose Wraps
- Solid Steel Crank With Smooth Round Handle
- Permanently Lubricated Pillow Block Bearings For Smooth Rotation
- Long-Handled Lock Pin Secures Reel From Rotation
- Adjustable Tension Brake prevents freewheeling
- Max Pressure 3000 PSI
19 inches high
15.5 inches deep
29.5 inches wide at the frame
37.5 inches wide from water connector to crank handle tip
- 1/2” id Hose (7/8” OD) 450 ft
- 3/8” id Hose ( 3/4” OD) 600 ft
For Garden Hose attachment this hose reel will need the following brass parts (Not Included):
In the inside of the tube, where the hose coils up needs
- One [150-1242] 3/4 Garden hose fitting to 1/2 pipe.
On the outside of the reel, it needs:
- one [150-122] 3/4 Garden hose fitting to 1/2 female pipe and
- one [150-137] 1/2 Nipple.
Offers Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Industry Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SWIVEL - Brass 90º full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- OUTLET RISER - Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- "A" FRAME - Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 gauge steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- PILLOW BLOCK BEARINGS- Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- Signature Powder Coating a long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and front bevel geared crank for easy mechanical retraction.
Accessory Roller Bracket Hose Guide.
Bracket not included with Reel
Roller Bracket installed on Electric Reel
Bracket not included with Reel
Reel holds 450ft 1/2in or 600ft 3/8in hose
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals. Proposition 65 also prohibits California businesses from knowingly discharging significant amounts of listed chemicals into sources of drinking water. Proposition 65 requires California to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include approximately 900 chemicals since it was first published in 1987. Proposition 65 became law in November 1986, when California voters approved it by a 63-37 percent margin. The official name of Proposition 65 is the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
The list of chemicals contains a wide range of naturally occurring and synthetic chemicals that include additives or ingredients in pesticides, common household products, food, drugs, dyes, or solvents. Listed chemicals may also be used in manufacturing and construction, or they may be byproducts of chemical processes, such as motor vehicle exhaust. For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov/