Rope Grab for 5/8in or 3/4in Rope Miller
- This Rope Grab slips onto the rope and allows the worker to move up and down the rope
- When the operator falls and the grab is exposed to the fall force, the grab locks into place to prevent the worker from falling.
- Stainless steel construcion is corrosion resistant and long lasting
NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE
Rope Grab 5/8in Miller
5/8 inch to 3/4 inch Miller 8174/U Manual Rope Grab For Use With Synthetic Rope made from Nylon or Polyester materials
To be used on vertical rope lifelines as a tie-off point for a personal fall protection system.
The Rope Grab allows the worker to move up and down the rope until exposed to a fall force, the grab then locks into place to prevent the worker from falling.
This rope grab moves easily on lifelines to provide continuous fall protection, the rope grabs locks quickly.
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA 1910.66, 1926.502 and ANSI A10.32, Z359.1 requirements.
Features and Specs:
- Compact Lightweight design
- Stainless steel construction is corrosion-resistant
- Easy to use and designed for use with 5/8-inch (16mm) synthetic rope lifeline with a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs. (22kN)
- Rope Size: 5/8 or 3/4"
- Weight Capacity: 310 lb.
- Stainless steel construction with O-ring attachment