- This tool allows window cleaners to quickly and easily replace screens into their frames.
- Works with any screening project using round spline up to .250 inch diameter
- Spline feeds through the roller Works with almost any screening project
This tool allows window cleaners to quickly and easily replace screens into their frames.
1) Insert the rubber spline into the Screenmouse and push the spline until it exits below the extended wheel.
2) With the frame on a hard surface, position the spline into the screen track using the extended wheel.
3) Using even pressure, pull the Screenmouse toward you. Trim excess and your repair is complete. Spline will secure your screen in the track.
Screenmouse's Ergonomic design facilitates easy screen replacement by making the spline installation easy and effective