Sealer EC 101 WB for Masonry 5 gallon
- Water Based Product does not Cloud during Drying
- Easy to apply, no mixing, use low pressure sprayer
- Easy Recoating for Touchups
- Works on old and new surfaces, long lasting
- Coverage 150 sqft per gallon
EC 101 WB forms a uniform, long lasting, water repellent coating on pavers, concrete surfaces, brick and split faced block.
The coating enhances the surface without leaving the surface slippery.
Efflorescence problems can be removed even after the coating has been applied.
- Water based product
- Does not cloud during the drying process if moisture is present
- Bonds with the substrate for excellent adhesion
- Allows efflorescence to pass through sealer for easy future cleanup
- Durable and resistant to traffic and wear
- Easy to touchup with a simple recoat
- Not affected by most cleaners
- Long term water repellency
- Works on old and new surfaces
- Stabilizes joint sand on Paver applications
- Coverage is 150 sq ft per gallon (Plus or Minus for porosity and texture)
After rain, wait for at least 24 hours
After Pressure Washing wait for 3 days (Apply in dry weather).
Brush off parts with crumbly, powdery or encrusted surfaces.
Clean stained surfaces.
Spreading: With a flat brush on very rough materials or a roller should only be used on small surface areas.
Spraying: With an airless spray gun with a variable spray nozzle.