Sheila Shine Stainless Steel Cleaner Restorer
- The application process is quick and easy, requiring only a small amount of polishing for a professional finished look
- Stainless Steel • Chrome • Aluminum • Brass • Formica • Porcelain • Fiberglass • Enamel
- Makes cleaning most surfaces so simple that cleaning becomes a pleasure, with unbelievable results.
- Sheila Shine prevents liquid penetration onto the surface, eliminates streaking and resists finger marks.
- Sheila Shine is Low VOC for use everywhere!
$26.45 - $87.85
Sheila shine removes dirt and grime, greasy film, water marks, it even covers scratches.
Sheila Shine immediately forms a protective coating on any surface, repels water, prevents penetration of harmful liquids, and retains its gloss indefinitely.
Resists fingerprints and streaking.
Rub the Sheila Shine onto the stainless steel with a microfiber cloth and see the instant and incredible results
Reduces Fingerprints and grease marks - Sheila Shine Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish creates a protective coating after being applied to stainless steel and aluminum surfaces, protect the surface from grease and other nasty marks, stains, and substances
Made in the USA - It is manufactured by Sheila Shine at their factory in Florida. You are guaranteed the quality of Made in America
Use for easy and quick cleanup and polish on :
- Stainless Steel
Creates a Protective Layer on Surfaces
Sheila Shine Stainless Steel Polish is great at cleaning stainless steel surfaces, leaving them looking bright and shiny while well protected. With it's unique formula, Sheila Shine offers a fingerprint-proof protectant layer over stainless steel and aluminum. This offers protection from everyday wear and tear including things such as spills, rusting, etc.
Only the Sun Shines Brighter!
Sheila Shine Corporation is the manufacturer of Sheila Shine brand stainless steel polish, the most effective and recognized stainless steel polish, cleaner and surface preservative available.
For more than 50 years Sheila Shine is still the most asked for by name metal polish used by cleaning professionals, commercial buildings, institutions, and homeowners.