Super Wet 5 Gallon Kit
- Pure urethane sealer that penetrates the pavers to provide a longer lasting protective barrier with superior joint stabilization
- Flexible dilution rates to fit the amount of desired protection
- Coverage Rate: Appx. 200 square feet per gallon (for a 5% absorption rate surface)
- Different surfaces may have different absorption rates, adjust mix ratio accordingly
NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE
Super Wet is a high solids, two-part water based pure urethane sealer that penetrates pavers to provide a longer lasting protective barrier with superior joint stabilization (no need for polymeric sand) resulting in a 'wet look.'
Coverage is 200 sqft per gallon
ESTIMATING GUIDE: The coverage rate of the Super Wet, is approximately 200 sq. ft. per gallon (of the raw sealer quantity) applied to pavers with an average absorption rate of 5% (those meeting the ASTM C-936 Specs)
Pavers with a higher absorption rate will require additional sealer. The coverage rate based on two coats applied with the product diluted as designed (1 part water to 1 part sealer)
[refer to the Mixing and Procedure sections below]).
Warning: Increasing the amount of water to dilute the product to extend coverage will likely reduce performance of the product. Other surfaces, i.e. concrete, natural stone or clay brick, may have varied coverage rates.
Mix Ratios: Super Wet is a two-part urethane which comes packaged in a 2 gallon kit (3.5 gallon pail) and a 5 gallon kit (6 gallon pail). Part B (metal container) is cradled inside of Part A (pail). Part A and Part B require mixing and stirring 2 minutes prior to use. Mix using a portable drill paint mixer/paddle to stir thoroughly.
Once Part and B are mixed the product must be used within two (2) hours and cannot be stored for future use. Use the entire product so there is no waste to dispose of. Add 96 oz to 128 oz to 1 gallon of water depending on how is applies for you. CAUTION: Do Not Apply Super Wet Full Strength Without Dilution
* This is considered HAZARDOUS during shipment // Subject to higher shipping fees *