TravaCast High Shine Sealer
- Great for Travertine, Natural Stone, and Spanish Tile.
- Gorgeous shine provides a more vibrant look.
- Extra protection against staining and discoloration.
- Non- hazardous. Non-toxic. Non-flammable.
- Covers approx. 1,500 square feet.
TravaCast High Shine Sealer
- Protects against most stains.
- The vibrant look of TravaCast outlasts most other industrial coatings.
- Robust adhesion offers long term results.
- Seal non-porous materials Travertine, Pavers, Natural Stone surfaces
- Dries fast.
- Only one coat is required.
- Seals approximately 1,500 square feet.
Non-flammable - Non-Toxic - Non-Hazardous.
TravaCast is a watertight barrier that will enhance your substrates appearance.
TravaCast is an excellent product for enhancing old worn out materials or protecting your new install.
TravaCast is a single component sealer that does not require any additives or other activators saving you time and money with installation.
A large factor in the performance of the TravaCast depends on the prep of the job.
Most surfaces you will be able to see a failing sealer by the way it breaks down and turns white. However, if you’re not sure you can do a water test. In a few different locations (shaded areas, coping around pool, covered areas etc.) pour a small amount of water on the surface. If the water sits on the top of the surface there is a sealer present. If the water soaks in and darkens the surface there is no sealer and you can proceed with standard cleaning. Undesired results will occur if you try to apply to previously sealed surfaces.
For previously sealed jobs please refer to our Super StripaCast product to properly prepare the job.
If you have determined that there is no sealer present you can begin to prep the job.
- Use a high powered pressure washer and desired cleaner to remove all dirt, oil and debris.
- Surface cleaners work very well on non sealed surfaces.
- Do not seal a dirty surface. Rinse thoroughly.
- Let surface dry.
- It is always recommended to sand the joints of the pavers as well to ensure proper stabilization of the pavers.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- MIX WELL with a drill and paddle mixer. This is a very important step to ensure there is no separation with the material.
- Pour TravaCast directly in to desired sprayer using a strainer or cloth filter to prevent the sprayer from clogging during application.
- Tape and cover all areas not to be sealed. A metal paint guard is also a great alternative for this step.
- Do not apply in temperatures below 50 degrees or above 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Use caution on windy days.
- Do not apply to wet surfaces.
- Best time of day to apply TravaCast is in the morning before the surface can absorb heat from the sun.
- Do not install when rain is expected within 24 hours.
- Apply DECO TravaCast without dilution to non porous surfaces such as Travertine, tile, natural/artificial stone or other similar surfaces.
- Starting in the corner and working your way back begin to spray a light mist in a circular motion completely covering surface.
- Avoid over spray and puddles.
- Product should be applied between 8-12 mils wet.
- When sealing coping around a pool use of a sponge, paint brush or rag is recommended to prevent over spray in to the pool.
- Because this material is a film forming sealer it can become slippery once cured. The use of a slip resistant additive is necessary to reduce the chance of slipping.
- Allow a minimum of 4- 6 hours before walking on and 48 hours before replacing furniture. Allow 7 days before replacing carpeting or rugs.
Coverage: Average coverage is 1500 to 2000 sq ft per 5 gallon bucket.
- TravaCast’s typical shelf life is 8 mos from the date of manufacture when stored in 35 degrees and 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Keep TravaCast out of direct sunlight.
- TravaCast is sensitive to multivalent irons such as: iron, copper, zinc and aluminum. Stability of TravaCast can be compromised if contact occurs. This applies to storage tanks, pipes, mixers or containers.