Add n Arm Tele-Plus Pole 12ft #1&2 Sect
This unique extension pole system actually comes apart. (Except for the top two sections)...
This unique extension pole system actually comes apart. (Except for the top two sections)
- SAVE TIME, SKIP THE LADDER - REACH UP TO 12-20 FEET WHEN STANDING - Adjust the Smart, 3-stage Extension Pole to any custom length from ~4.5 to 12 feet (57”-144”). Reach up to 18-20 feet when standing. Fits Standard US Threaded Tools (3/4” ACME Threaded Pole Tip). NOTE: Does NOT Work with Click-On or Custom Threading.
- MULTIPURPOSE WITH OVER 10X POTENTIAL USES – Use with Twist-On Household Tools (attachments sold separately). Simply twist-on the Eversprout tool of your choice: Paint Roller, Squeegee, Cobweb Duster, Ceiling Fan Duster, Feather Duster, Mop, Broom, Fruit Picker, Light Bulb Changer, Utility Hook, and others! Works with all Eversprout Attachments, 3/4” Acme Thread Tools, USA Standard Thread Tools, and Universal Thread Tools. NOTE: Does NOT Work with Click-On or Custom Threading.
- THE EVERSPROUT ADVANTAGE – 1 YEAR WARRANTY, MIND-BLOWING USA CUSTOMER SERVICE, 1 TREE PLANTED WITH EVERY ORDER – When’s the last time you had a shopping experience that ‘Wowed’ you? Probably not in a while. Here at Eversprout we match Amazing, Hand-Inspected & Packaged Products with incredible USA customer service.
- THE ULTIMATE 12 FOOT EXTENSION POLE ON THE MARKET TODAY - Sturdy, Lightweight, Durable Metal Tip, Non-Slip Comfort Hand Grips - Aluminum Pole is very Lightweight and weighs only 1.5 pounds, unlike Heavier Wood and Fiberglass Poles. Even though it’s very light weight, the extension pole is Very Sturdy (for maximum sturdiness, leave a few inches of each section retracted). Non-slip eva-foam hand grips provide Protection, Extra Comfort, and Reliable Grip in wet conditions. Durable metal tip.
- FRUSTRATION FREE FLIP-TAB LOCKING MECHANISM, NO GETTING STUCK – Extension pole has flip-tab locking mechanism that allows you to adjust to any custom length from ~4.5 to 12 feet (57”-144”). No more frustrations with pole sections getting stuck from traditional twist-lock extension poles.