Anchor for Door/Window Jam
- Capacity 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- Installs into 21.5 to 51.5 in. (54.6-130.8 cm) door/window jambs
- Non-penetrating des...
Door/Window Jamb Anchor - Non-Penetrating Design
For complete peace-of-mind, this door/window jamb anchor is designed to install without compromising the structure in any way. There is no drilling or welding required, you simply compress the device at floor level between the vertical sides of a minimum 15kN rated door or window frame and tighten.
Fast, Simple and Safe Tie-Off Point.
This anchor installs quickly and efficiently in three easy steps:
- Remove the locking pin,
- You adjust the anchor to fit inside the desired opening,
- Use the built-in “coarse adjustment knob” to tighten and lock the device into place.
Complete installation takes only seconds, and you have a safe, fall arrest rated anchor point to attach your shock absorbing lanyard or self retracting lifeline.
Lightweight and Portable Design
This extremely portable and lightweight anchor weighs only 6.35kg.
For complete job site flexibility, it can be easily moved from one location to another, installed, removed and stored. The portability and ease-of-use increases worker productivity and satisfaction. Typical applications for this anchor include residential and commercial construction,roof tops with door entrances, elevator shafts, wall openings, emergency egress and rescue and more.Specifications:
- Anchor: Aluminum and zinc plated steel.
- D-Ring: Integrated D-ring Carbon steel with zinc plated finish.
- Size: 56in long x 7.2in wide x 2.25in thick - (1431.5mm long x 180.8mm wide x 57.2mm thick.)
- Weight: 13.6lb - 6.35kg.
- Capacity: One user, 310lbs - 140Kg.
- Strength: 16kN.
DBI-SALA anchors are designed for use with DBI-SALA approved components and systems or as recommended by a competent person.
Meets AS/NZS 1891.4 requirements for fall arrest rated anchorages.
Country of Origin:U.S.A.
Special Instructions/Conditions of Use:
Read user instruction manual prior to use.