- A safe anchor point is established when the Miller Grip anchor is inserted into a properly-sized, cured concrete hole
- The reusable Miller Grip anchor can be removed and simply re-installed in a new location
- Designed for vertical or overhead/ceiling surface applications
- Multi-use Grips can be used for anchoring scaffolding, material handling and removal of concrete debris after demolition
- Constructed of stainless steel, aluminum and other non-corrosive materials for a longer service life
- Designed for use in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3,000 psi (20.7 MPa)
- Color-coded to differentiate fall protection use per OSHA regulations
- 3/4" Hole Diameter
Designed for single user fall protection applications. A safe 5,000 lb. anchor point is established by drilling a 3/4-inch diameter hole in cured concrete and inserting the Miller Grip anchor. (This unit is color-coded green to indicate fall protection use only.)
A variety of connecting devices including a shock-absorbing lanyard or self-retracting lifeline can be attached to the Miller Grip.
Size: 3/4 in.
5,000 lb. capacity for single user connection
Diameter A: 11 in.
Diameter B: 2-1/2 in.
Diameter C: 1-1/4 in.