Ball Valve 3/8in FPT 5000psi Plated Steel Pressure Washer
- Plated Steel Ball Valve for Pressure Washing rated to 5000 psi
- Used to stop the flow of the water to allow switching of the tool at the end of the line without turning off the pressure washer
- This valve is commonly used to switch between the Wand and a Surface Cleaner.
- Plated Steel construction Shut Off Ball Valve with 3/8in inlet and outlet fittings, 5000psi rating
Item #: 74-4962 UPC : 669893927872 MPN : DBV501238
This is an obsolete Item
Ball Valve 3/8in FNPT 5000psi Pressure Washer Valve
Plated Steel Steel Valve
This ball valve is made of stainless steel and features 3/8" NPTF inlets and outlets for easy inline integration.
- Plated steel ball valve built to handle high pressure
- Straight through, full flow design
- Durable, comfortable handle
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
Part Number DBV501238
Maximum Pressure 5000 PSI
Maximum Flow 12.0 GPM
Maximum Temperature 180°F
Port Sizes: Inlet 3/8" NPT-F
. Outlet 3/8" NPT-F
Dimensions 3.5" L x 2.8" H x1.4" W
Weight 17 oz.
Materials Plated steel,
. Plastic, Teflon, NBR